Website ABSA Group Limited
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of operations related activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Kenya. Please contact Reward for details.
- Manages External Valuation Companies regarding Performance, Quality and TAT to align with ABSA Smart vision and strategy
- Manages and maintain trustworthy and reliable relationships with all internal Stakeholders and focus on driving new business
- Manages all New Developments regarding market value and TAT and disputes including interaction with developers where necessary
- Investigate all IBT (Innovative Building Technology) requests – for acceptable lending on ABSA book
- Analyze Risk Payments for approval/decline where applicable
- Analyze all second opinions requests to ensure correct Market Value is given
- All physical valuations, Desktop and AVM valuation
- Building projects, solution finding when disputes arises
- Ensure the correct HOC replacement value is provided to ABSA Insurance
- Keep up to date on the latest Residential Market trends and movement to ensure good knowledge and security for lending purposes
- Relevant B. Degree or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification
- Registration as a Professional/Associated Professional Valuer with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession.
- At least 2 years’ experience in of ABSA systems or other financial institution
- At least 3 years’ experience at a managerial level
- At least 10 years’ experience in building and construction industry and or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in practicing as a professional Valuer without restrictions in the residential and commercial field.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
- Hons Bachelor’s Degree in Property Science or Construction Management or equivalent NQF level 8 qualification
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A