Website Vaal University of Technology - VUT
- Academic leadership – Teach and assess students at undergraduate/postgraduate levels.
- Research – Undertake post-graduate research in field of specialisation, provide accredited research outputs and undertake post graduate supervision and examination.
- Develop curriculum in applicable field of specialisation, influence the development, maintenance and control in field of specialisation.
- Industry relationship building – Liaise with industry including consultation work/collaborative research and plan.
- Community engagement – Participate in community flagship programme/projects.
- Internal process – Conduct ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line-manager.
- Senior Lecturer: PhD in Photography, Digital Media production or related field of study
- Lecturer: Masters degree in Photography, Digital Media production or related field of study
- Three (3) years teaching and lecturing experience
- Industry experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, excellent teaching skills, planning and organising skills, conceptual skills, analytical ability, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills. The candidate should be familiar with Biology, Ecology, Nature conservation as well as Ecotourism Management.
Company: Vaal University of Technology – VUT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark
Application Deadline: N/A